Spa Treatment @ Lady Loch
Here at Lady Loch Country House, we have an in-house professional spa therapist that offers various spa treatments in a private professional spa room.
Our Mission is to ensure that our clients who come to experience our beautiful country house situated on the banks of the Berg River can enhance their time of relaxation by having one of our luxurious spa treatments.
We strive to treat our customers as valued individuals in a professional manner at all times, where excellence prevails in all our treatments we offer. Our talented trained professional spa therapist is devoted to treating you to the finest services and South African products available, to achieve ultimate relaxation & rejuvenation. By combining African inspired spa products with our therapeutic African touch our mission is to enrich your life and nourish your spirit with the power of our local heritage.
We use mostly South African natural brands that are suitable for male and females and safe to use on even the most sensitive of skins. Download our price list!
Our Spa Policy:
- Reservations are required to be made directly with our Lady Loch reservations desk.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your treatment at the Lady Loch Reception, from where our therapist will collect you.
- In a spirit of mutual respect we kindly request punctuality.
- Kindly advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries that could affect your treatment with us when making your reservation
- Most treatments are safe for expecting and nursing mothers. Please ask your therapist to advice.
- Please arrive wearing your underwear or bathing costume under your gown. No nudity will be allowed.
- Spa guests under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Gratuities are not included in treatment price. It is at your discretion to add a gratuity for treatment excellence.
- Lady Loch Country House or its’ staff is not responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur while visiting our premises.
- Please note products purchased at any of our spas are not refundable.
- All treatments will be performed in our spa treatment room. No treatments will done in your accommodation.
Prices and cancellation policy:
- All prices are quoted in South African Rand and includes 15% Vat and is subject to change without prior notice.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellation not done 12 hours in advance.
- Any no shows or failure of notice to cancel will result in a full charge of the appointment booked
- All late arrivals will result in your treatment being shorten to fit into the time allocated but you will still be responsible for the full charge.
Tuesday – Saturday: 9am – 6 pm
Sundays and Mondays. – closed