Conditions of utilization of the Jacuzzi
- Please reserve your 60 minute session with management.
- Cost of using Jacuzzi per session, per 2 persons is R300.00.
- 1 bottle of champagne and 1 bottle of water per person, gown, sandals and towels. (The gown, sandals and towel is the property of the guesthouse.)
- Management will supply the above mentioned.
- Time for usage of Jacuzzi is from 16:00 PM till 20:00 PM.
- No children please.
- Maximum number of persons is 4.
Herewith golden rules to enjoy the SPA Jacuzzi
- For safety and hygiene reasons and to respect water quality:
- Please remember that the Jacuzzi is not a swimming pool.
- Please take a shower before using Jacuzzi to not defile the water – please ensure that you have no sunscreen, massage oil or body cream on yourself.
- No eating in Jacuzzi – but you may drink water or champagne whilst using the Jacuzzi.
- No smoking please.
- Guests have an obligation to review and comply with the regulations as set below – in the case of non-compliance; Lady Loch Guesthouse disclaims any responsibility and charges for possible damages occurred.
- Lady Loch Guesthouse reserves the right to admission of the Jacuzzi.
- To take full advantage of the Jacuzzi it is recommended to have strictly a 50 minute bath session per day.
Practice of the Jacuzzi is not without consequences to each individual:
It is not recommended for the following:
- During pregnancy
- Cardiovascular problems
- Blood circulation disorder
- Open wounds
- Infectious skin disease
- Medicine usage for anti-coagulant
- Hallucinates etc.
If you are uncertain, please advise your Doctor.
The full advantages and benefits of using the Jacuzzi:
- The Jacuzzi is a source of relaxation and for your enjoyment.
- The ideal temperature is 38 degrees.
- 5 minutes for the body to adjust to temperature
- 15 minutes of massage
- 5 minutes of bubble function
- 5 to 10 minutes of recovery/relaxation
- Hydrate frequently during session – preferably water ☺