General Info and regulations
Mediclinic Paarl – +27+21- 8078000 (nearest Hospital)
Medicross Wellington – +27+21- 8731057 (nearest Dr)
Police Wellington – +27+21- 864 8440 (Nearest station)
Emergency Ambulance – 084- 124 (ER 24)
Mediclinic Paarl – 33.7176° S, 18.9683° E
Medicross Wellington – -33.6417, 19.0065
Police Wellington – -33.6400° S, 19.0053° E
Anneline Schütz-Kenworthy General Manager +27+21 873 1430
Johan & Christina Zandvliet Owners +27+21 873 1430
Internal Regulations of Lady Loch Country House and its estate:
The guesthouse owner has the freedom not to receive guests whose attire is indecent and neglected, guests who have noisy or improper behaviour, guests whose behaviour is contrary to morality and public order.
Reservation/Payment/Deposit policy/Cancellation policy:
The guest house operate on a Bed and Breakfast only, but can arrange other services such as dinner, transport, functions, events or conferences at the guests own cost.
When you have reserved a room through nightsbridge, booking.com, expedia etc. an immediate 50% deposit is deductible. Please always ensure that when you enter your credit card number for security of the booking, that you enter the CVC number as well. Please ensure that when you receive an invoice from our offices or banking details through a website to pay immediately 50% deposit.
The room rate is per 2 persons and every additional person in the room will be charged accordingly.
Children are charged accordingly: 0-7 years, free of charge, 7-12 half price of per person rate and 12 and up adult rate. This only applies if we do not have to supply an extra bed in the room. The moment an extra bed is required it will be charged accordingly not per age.
We allow the maximum persons per room as set below:
Family Suite 4 persons
Double Luxury 2 persons (3 if requested)
Small Double 2 persons
Self-Catering 2 persons (3 if requested)
Eduard Suite 2 persons (4 if requested)
Should a guest require friends/family to visit them on Lady Loch premises – permission must be granted by management. As guest you are not permitted to provide accommodation for visitors.
When requesting a reservation, the reservation is considered confirmed only after a 50% deposit or a guarantee by credit card. If we do not receive your payment immediately, we will consider the booking as not confirmed and therefor cancel it. We accept payments by EFT, Visa, Master card, American Express, Diners card and cash.
Should you not stay the amount of nights booked as per your booking, no refund shall be done. The same applies to no-show – no refund shall be done and full amount will be charged to your preferred payment option.
The 50% deposit is regarded as an irrevocable down payment to secure your booking
Cancellation and payment
- 50% deposit is required within 48hrs to secure the booking when made. This excludes bookings made by contracted tour operators and agents where the bookings will be secured subject to their written confirmation.
- 25% charged of total booking amount if cancelled 30+ days before arrival.
- 50% charged of total booking amount if cancelled between 15-29 days before arrival.
- 100% charged of total booking amount if cancelled 14 days or less of arrival and in a case of no-show.
- The guest retains personal liability for the bill until the employer; agent or person that made the reservation on his or her behalf has settled the account.
- Quotations are valid for 48hrs unless otherwise specified.
- Refunds will only be made after payment has been finally cleared by the bank or Credit Card Company.
- A minimum administration fee of 10% will be added to any service the guest house pays for on behalf of the guest.
With any booking, may it be short notice or months ahead 50% will be requested upon reservation or we cannot guarantee the availability of your room.
Credit Voucher Terms
Credit voucher only applicable if the booking has not already been cancelled; it is not transferrable and can only be used once.
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival is between 14:00 – 18:00 PM
- Should you not be able to check-in within the time frame, please make special arrangement with management.
- Upon arrival we will require the following from you:
Fill out guest registration for
Copy of ID/Passport
Registration number of your vehicle
Settle outstanding amount on your account.
- Upon Departure:
- Departure no later than 10:30 AM
- Please report to reception upon departure to hand in your room key and to settle the final bill should there be anything outstanding
Parking and Access:
- Guest may only park on the designated parking area. Lady Loch Guesthouse will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur to vehicles or property or injury to guest that may result.
- Reception desk is open from 08:00 – 17:00 PM, Monday to Fridays and 10:00 – 13:00 Pm on Weekends and Public Holidays. The after-hours contact number will be 021-873 1430.
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
- There are designated areas for smoking. No smoking around the pool and Jacuzzi area.
Security and Storage:
- All rooms are equipped with electronic safes for your convenience. Please place all valuables inside the safe.
- Keep rooms locked at all times.
- Lady Loch Guesthouse will not be held responsible for any damages or loss occurred during your stay.
- Breakfast is served week days between 07:30 – 10:00 AM and weekends and public holidays between 8:00 – 10:00 AM in the breakfast room.
- Should you require an early breakfast – please arrange with management the night before.
- No refunds will be made in the event of breakfast not taken for whatever reason. As a courtesy please notify management the day before should you decide not to have breakfast.
- Rooms will be serviced on weekdays between 08:00 AM until 13:00 PM. Weekends and Public Holidays between 08:00 – 12:00 PM.
- Please use the “Do not disturb/Clean” sign on the door.
- Washing and ironing of clothes can be done on weekdays only. Please report to reception should you have laundry to be done and to confirm pricing.
- Lady Loch Guest House does not accept any responsibility for damages or loss that may occur.
- Wireless access to all rooms – free of charge provided that the guest will utilize the service in a professional and responsible manner.
- No Pets allowed
Washing and Towels:
- No washing and towels may be hanged over the patio railings. There is a designated area for hanging washing and towels – please advise management.
- Please note that Lady Loch Guesthouse is a licensed property and therefore we have liquor on the premises. We may not sell to under 18’s. We also do not allow guest/s to consume liquor bought off premises in the communal public areas. We reserve our rights to apply a corkage fee.
In order to guarantee maximum security for all, make your stay enjoyable and maintain facilities in good condition, please comply with the rules of the pool. You commit to respect the safety instructions and hygiene in the interest of all.
- The mere fact of using the pool commits the guests to accept the regulations.
- Time of using pool 08:00 AM – 22:00 PM – accept in the case of weather conditions. No swimming permitted at night.
- The access to the pool is a place of tranquillity and relaxation for all.
- Please consider other guests – wear a swimsuit at all times.
- There are green towels provided in your room to be used at the pool.
- No food / No glass objects to be used at the pool – management will supply glasses suited accordingly.
- Please be informed that the swimming pool is not being monitored.
- Children only with parents – please watch your children.
- No Diving into pool / No running.
- We are surrounded with beautiful nature thus it is of importance to keep noise to the minimal.
- Garden furniture around the pool is under the responsibility of guests who must take precautions to keep it in good condition.
- Lady Loch Guesthouse reserves the right of admission to the swimming pool. The pool is only for the usage of guests staying at Lady Loch Guesthouse.
- Non-compliance with regulations of pool will lead to management requesting guests to leave the pool area.
Enjoy your time at our swimming pool and please remember to make use of the pool bar.
Regulations of using the Weber braai
For your convenience it is advisable to book the barbeque in advance.
- The Weber braai will be stationed in the area in front of the restaurant and may not be moved to the individual room as precaution for safety of fire.
- We will supply all products needed: i.e. Charcoal, Blitz, Utensils and plates. We will clean the weber braai for you.
- Should you wish to braai, the latest time allowable will be not be after 22:00 PM.
- Please keep in mind safety and security whilst working with the fire.
- Charges for using this facility will be R200.00 – maximum 4 persons.
- Only guests staying at Lady Loch Guesthouse may use this facility; Right of admission reserved.
Have a lovely South-African braai!
Conditions of utilisation of the Jacuzzi
- Please reserve your 60 minute session with management.
- Cost of using Jacuzzi per session, per 2 persons is R300.00.
This includes 1 bottle of champagne and 1 bottle of water per person, gown, sandals and towels. (The gown, sandals and towel is the property of the guesthouse.)
- Management will supply the above mentioned.
- Time for usage of Jacuzzi is from 16:00 PM till 20:00 PM.
- No children please.
- Maximum number of persons is 4.
Herewith golden rules to enjoy the SPA Jacuzzi
For safety and hygiene reasons and to respect water quality:
- Please remember that the Jacuzzi is not a swimming pool.
- Please take a shower before using Jacuzzi to not defile the water – please ensure that you have no sunscreen, massage oil or body cream on yourself.
- No eating in Jacuzzi – but you may drink water or champagne whilst using the Jacuzzi.
- No smoking please.
- Guests have an obligation to review and comply with the regulations as set below – in the case of non-compliance; Lady Loch Guesthouse disclaims any responsibility and charges for possible damages occurred.
- Lady Loch Guesthouse reserves the right to admission of the Jacuzzi.
- To take full advantage of the Jacuzzi it is recommended to have strictly a 50 minute bath session per day for the following reasons:
Practice of the Jacuzzi is not without consequences to each individual:
It is not recommended for the following:
During pregnancy / Cardiovascular problems / Diabetes / Blood circulation disorder / Open wounds / Infectious skin disease / Asthma / Hypertension / Medicine usage for anti-coagulant / Hallucinates etc.
If you are uncertain, please advise your Doctor.
The full advantages and benefits of using the Jacuzzi:
The Jacuzzi is a source of relaxation and for your enjoyment.
The ideal temperature is 38 degrees.
- 5 minutes for the body to adjust to temperature
- 15 minutes of massage
- 5 minutes of bubble function
- 5 to 10 minutes of recovery/relaxation
- Hydrate frequently during session – preferably water ☺
Office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 PM Weekdays
10:00 – 13:00 PM Weekends and Public Holidays
Check-in: 14:00 – 18:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:00 AM Weekdays
08:00 – 10:00 AM Weekends and Public Holidays
WiFi: ladylochguest: open network
DSTV: Inside rooms, free
Pool: 08:00 – 22:00 PM
Smoking: No smoking in rooms, pool and Jacuzzi area. Please smoke at designated areas